I have the nicest roof in my area!
A big thank you to Mr. Angelo Ladas for being such a great representative/consultant for my new roof. I would like to compliment your company for the outstanding job you did on the roof. Angelo’s professionalism, integrity, courtesy, and friendliness have been exemplary. I will not hesitate to recommend you to my friends. Thank you for a job well done.
Angelo not only answered any questions or concerns I may have had, but he also took the time to point out a few things I would never have thought of. Before making my decision, I spoke to several roofing companies selling asphalt roofs and steel roofs where I obtained information and quotes. After doing much research and asking many questions, I decided to go with Interlock Roofing.
Angelo Ladas who works with Interlock took the time to not only educate me but answered any calls and questions about roofing, without any pressure. There are so many choices, and with his help and expertise I chose the ‘Slate’ look and let me say it looks ‘stunning’ on my house!
I’ve had so many compliments from people walking by and even those who drive by have stopped to ask.
For those of you looking for a new roof here are some of the things you may want to consider before making your final decision.
- The aluminum roof is a 50-year roof, transferable to the next owners – great for resale value.
- The aluminum roof will never fade, leak or RUST.
- A steel roof will Rust where the cuts have are made, so depending on your roof, there could be many cuts (exposed to the elements and will oxidize). They do guarantee no leaks, but nothing in writing about not rusting.
- And another biggie is, a steel roof is attached to strappings. If your existing eaves troughs aren’t extra wide, you will most likely need new eaves troughs on top of the cost of your steel roof. Not with an aluminum roof!
- A shingle roof…well, it is the least expensive way to go but in the end, it is an expensive way to go. These roofs never last as long as they say. My 25-year roof lasted me 14 years. I was told that you never know how long that roof was in storage before it was put on your roof. Seems close to false advertisement to me. At least be honest on the life expectancy of your products so that the consumer can make an educated decision.
Again, thank you, Mr. Angelo Ladas!